On Sunday, Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard scored the winning goal against West Ham United. This marked the 200th time he's found the back of the net for the Blues in competitive matches, and he's now just two behind Bobby Tambling for the club's all-time record. 200 is one heck of a milestone, so let's take a look back at some of the other accomplishments of Lampard's extraordinary career.
- 1978: Born.
- 1995: First senior goal.
- 1999: First England cap.
- 2001: Joins Chelsea for £11 million.
- 2008: Scores in Champions League final.
- ~2560 BC: Chief architect of Khafu's Horizon.
- 480 BC: Commands Allied fleets in the Saronic Gulf to historic victory.
- 1450: Invents disruptive publishing technology.
- 1966: Inspires England to World Cup win.
- 1796: Makes breakthrough in medical science by deliberately giving children livestock disease.
- ~1600: Authors pretty good play about Danish royalty.
- 44 BC: Heroically dispatches tyrant on floor of Senate.
- 1815: Defeats Grande Armée in Belgium.
- 1519–1522: Travels from Seville to Seville.
- 2013: Scores 200th Chelsea goal
- ~65,000,000 BC: Prevents potentially-catastrophic asteroid strike on Yucatan Peninsula. RAPTOR FRANK.