Well, I finally scraped together enough money to fly from the U.S. to London over the Christmas Holidays.
- David Luiz to return from his "PlayStation Mode' and realize he's a defender.
- Falcao negotiations to be wrapped up in principle.
- Mark Clattenburg and SAF to exchange early Christmas gifts.
- Gary Cahill to top the goal scoring charts.
- Victor Moses begins playing every other game and providing some real width and pace.
Anyway, I'm thinking that RDM and JT will restore some sense of defensive order by then.
But I was hoping you guys might be able to offer advice on 2 matters:
1. What is a reliable ticket broker for games? (I'm noticing the Chelsea FC website doesn't have Aston Villa for sale yet. Are there RELIABLE online ticket brokers I can work through? I don't want to get ripped off by someone selling fake tickets.
2. Nice hotel near Stamford Bridge?
Hope this is OK to post and I appreciate the help.
Thanks and KTBFFH!